When it comes to trees on your property, keeping everyone safe is super important. Sometimes, trees can pose a threat due to various factors, such
What Our Customers Say
- Troy King04 Nov 2019 - GoogleHad a couple of the larger companies come out and quote trimming and removal of a couple trees. Couldn’t believe how much they both wanted. Didn’t think I could afford it for another year but didn’t feel safe letting kids run around in the backyard until then. Had Derek come out and price it and he was very affordable. They were great! You see lots of tree companies sawing off limbs and letting them crash to the ground. These guys lowered every branch down by rope. They were super safe and fast for a small crew. I recommend them to anyone that needs tree work or stump grinding.
- Jeremy McFaddin04 Nov 2017 - GoogleGreat service in Powell. After the big hail storms, Dusty and his crew did a great job cleaning up the mess of an elm tree left in my backyard. This particular tree had a bunch of old electrical and lighting attached to it. They got it all down. Feel much better about the safety of this tree now. Thanks!
- Michael Keith16 Mar 2023 - GoogleExcellent tree service. Phil did a great job and also helped clear out a lot of my leaves. I had stored and they were able to chop my extremely tall pine trees without me having to move the Playhouse or get it damaged. They did very fast work and they came on time to resolve it before the storm came, and potentially knocked my trees over. Derek and Phil we’re both very professional and polite and catered to my specific needs. I highly recommend them for anybody here in the Knoxville area.
- Powell Middle School Performing Arts04 Nov 2020 - GoogleDerrick was very responsive and honest with us about the need to remove a tree in our side yard. His crew did an outstanding job taking down the tree and with clean up. They left the yard looking great! Also they were very reasonably priced. We would highly recommend Smoky Mountain Tree Service!
- Madison Dockins04 Oct 2021 - GoogleI can’t say enough good things about this company. We had a tree fall during a storm right before having our newborn and with things pretty hectic, we hadn’t been able to remove the rest of the tree and all the debris. We were given a pretty strict deadline from the county and we’re struggling to find someone that could get us in quickly. I called and they had someone out here to give us a quote the same day. They worked with us having a very tight budget and made arrangements to fit us in before the deadline to help prevent us from getting fined. They were respectful, professional, and very friendly. They also made sure to get every last limb and cleaned up the roadway where the chipper was so it was as if the tree was never even there! We will absolutely be using this company in the future to remove the two remaining trees on our property that are a nuisance and safety hazard. Don’t even bother calling anywhere else because these guys are the way to go!
- sandy long16 Apr 2022 - GoogleAfter being strung along by another company for 3 months, I called Smoky Mtn Tree Svc. They came out the next day to look at the situation and came a few days later to remove a huge dying tree that was looming over our house. They were so professional! They clearly did a lot to make sure that everything was safe which was a major concern of mine. I couldn't have been happier. I'd recommend this company to anyone without hesitation.
- Robert Dowbiggin04 Jun 2021 - GoogleWe were very pleased with the work done by Smoky Mountain Tree Service. Excellent communiation and very good price quote. We had three very large trees pruned and they even spotted an area of concern, which we would not have known, which could have resulted in the loss of one of our trees. Very professional and thoroughly cleaned up area before leaving.
- Shauna Cook16 Aug 2022 - GoogleI recently had 3 very large trees removed from my backyard by Smoky Mountain Tree Service. A couple of the trees were close to my house and one of them was leaning into another, which was standing directly above my privacy fence. I felt this would be a difficult job and considered the possibility that fence pickets or posts could be broken. The fence itself is old and in need of repairs, but purposefully waited to do any repairs until after the trees were removed. At the end of the job, no pickets or posts were broken at all. This company did an excellent job and provided the most competitive price from all of the other estimates I received.