What is a business or a homeowner supposed to do after a tree service company has cut down the tree and leaves behind the stump? Most tree service companies will finish cutting the trees leaving a stump behind because they do not have the required equipment for removing them, leaving homeowners or businesses to brainstorm on whether to live with that stump or call a stump removal contractor.
Here are some facts about the stump:
- Stumps are not pretty. From the aesthetic point of view, stumps are not that appealing. If you are concerned about your landscaping and yard, then you need to remove the stump to improve the aesthetic value of your business or home.
- Stumps are potential health hazards, especially for your kids. When playing and running in your lawn, these kids might trip over a stump. If your neighbor accidentally trips over a stump, then you will be held responsible. In addition, your mower can be damaged if it hits one stump by mistake.
- Stumps cause the growth of new trees. Sometimes a stump can produce fresh sprouts which lead to several small trees growing around it. These trees may be hard to remove because they keep on coming back and you may need to use expensive chemicals to eliminate them completely. These small trees can deplete nutrients from other trees or plants that are planted near them.
- Stumps can become an obstacle especially when you are mowing or weeding your lawn.
- Stumps attract insects. While tree service companies leave a stump in your yard, it takes a lot of time to rot completely. While the stump is decaying, it may attract termites, wood-boring pests, and ants in your lawn. You may not be worried that the insects are in your yard, they may cross over to your home.
- Stumps occupy a large space in your home or business, especially if you have a small area. By removing these stumps, you are creating enough space for picnic table or flowerbeds.
Based on the information discussed above, a homeowner or business should be more concerned about removing a stump. Here are some benefits you can enjoy by hiring a reputable stump removal company:
- It will help you to avoid hitting the stump with a mower when mowing your yard or lawn.
- It will assist you to remove the tripping hazard especially to kids and a potential lawsuit.
- It eliminates the threat of numerous insects that can flood your home.
- It improves the curb appeal of your home and hence its resale value increases.
Factors to Consider When Hiring a Stump Removal Company
Homeowners have two options when it comes to dealing with a stump namely stump grinding and stump
pulling. The following factors need to be considered before hiring a stump grinding company as discussed below:
You need to hire an established company that has all the required expertise that will suit your needs. You can get this information by reading various customer reviews available on their website.
Make sure that your preferred contractor has all the appropriate grinders to deal with any stump grinding problem at hand.
If you are searching for a reputable stump removal company, then you come to the right place call now for a free quote today.